GCSE and A Level revision courses run several times a year- October, February, Easter, May half term- with extra sessions at weekends from Easter up to the exam period.
Sessions are taught by current teachers and examiners. With group sizes of no more than 10 students.
Each 3 hour GCSE session costs between £60-£80, dependent on student numbers and the A Level sessions cost £80-100.
Sessions are 3 hours long and include – knowledge development, revision techniques, exam technique, sample answers, marked responses and revision resources to take home to consolidate the session. One to one advice and tips from an experienced practitioner with examining experience, which is essential to access the highest grades. Access to members area of the website with additional resources.
A Level Sessions
A Level Maths Friday 19th April 9am -12
A Level Economics paper 2 Sunday 14thApril 9-12
AQA History A Level– paper 1 – Essay writing technique Monday 15thApril 1-4pm
GCSE Higher Maths Friday 19th April 9-12 pm
GCSE English Literature An inspector Calls Sunday 7thApril 10am -12
GCSE English Language Creative writing Thursday 11thApril 9am-11
GCSE English persuasive writing Tuesday 16thApril 9am-11
GCSE Science Trilogy Wednesday 17thApril 12.30-3.30
GCSE Chemistry Separates Thursday 18thApril 3pm-5
GCSE Maths foundation Friday 19thApril 9am-12
GCSE History Edexcel paper 1 crime and punishment Sunday 21stApril 2pm-5
GCSE Biology separates Monday 22ndApril 10am-12
GCSE Physics separates Sunday 28thApril 10am -12
AQA History GCSE Elizabeth Sunday 21stApril 9am-11
AQA GCSE French TBC
Key Stage 2
SATs maths revision Tuesday 9thApril 10am -12
SATs English revision Tuesday 9th April 1-3pm
11+ mock tests Wednesday 10thApril 10.00am -12.30
During May half term
- Pre Exam revision sessions for all subjects
- Be exam ready with our examiner led sessions – tips and tricks to maximise success and access the highest levels.
- Small group 11+ tutorial sessions booked in half termly blocks. Maximum of 5 students – £20 per session
- GCSE tutoring runs from September – June. Maximum group sizes of 10 students. £20 per session. Half termly bookings. Current subjects- Maths, English, Science
- Key Stage 2 literacy and numeracy – Half termly bookings. £15 per session
- Key Stage 3 sessions in Maths, English and Science. £15 per session. Half termly bookings.
We run summer school for year 10 into year 11 GCSE consolidation and A Level year 12 into Year 13. We also run an 11+ revision course in the first and last week of the holidays, this is ideal for students in year 5 that will be taking the 11+ in September. Within the session there is also some sport and art as part of the programme for the day. Half day and full day bookings are available.
We also offer a week of transition summer school for year 6 into year 7. This course includes the common secondary school subjects in a secondary school environment taught by subject specialists.