Our services for schools cover – KS3, GCSE and A Level in the following subjects :
- English Language and Literature
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
We offer the following services to schools:
- Exam paper marking with data analysis
- Exam paper moderation
- We can provide in school support to departments on assessment-additional mock papers/ exemplar material
- Departmental audit and action planning
- We can provide bespoke exam revision support and exam technique in school for staff
- We offer revision courses for students – specific to your needs- term time/ weekends/ holidays
- Additional classes / revision for pupil premium students
- Small group sessions on a regular basis for key student groups to help raise attainment
- English workshops which can cover- creative writing, language and structural techniques, non fiction writing
What experience do we have?
– Current teachers of the new GCSE and A Level specifications
– Examiners for the new specifications – English all exam boards. History – AQA, OCR and Edexcel and WJEC. Science all boards.
– WJEC exam board current presenter role – providing support to schools on the new specifications. Working direct for WJEC. WJEC GCSE and A Level examiner
– Teaching experience of 25 years
-Head of Department and Faculty in outstanding schools -with high attainment
-Head of Department and Faculty in schools that need improving – with below national attainment- improved to outstanding Ofsted result and consistent above national average attainment.
Schools we have recently worked with:
Please contact us for details of prices and options available 07872954217